Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Labour are cerebrally incapable of doing anything, at all. They make Conservative look like geniuses.

They are a fucking poor apology for and a total disgrace to the term opposition.

Belltardians, all of 'em.

1 Like

Shouldn’t that be the primary objective for the opposition party? They can’t do anything if they are not the government. They have made their policy clear just that it has been repeatedly ignored because it doesn’t offer an immediate reversal of the ref result. Not really sure what else they could offer with any real possibility of implementing it.

2 Likes

How’s a party leader to deal with a non-party issue?

He’s just not pushing any potential support away. And being weak and pathetic.

They can do lots of things if they’re not in government. They just choose not to.

Fuck them for being useless oxygen thieves.

What could they do that they are not doing?

How is it a non party issue?

Every party should be knacker deep in this shitstorm and doing everything they can to influence the outcome.

Sitting on your hands is not the answer

“The same could not be said of Theresa May who rose to the occasion like a replicant Anglepoise lamp. Basic shambles model.”

Proper laugh out loud moment that! Brilliant :joy:

2 Likes

Offer a clue as to their alternative plan?

John McDonnell on Peston; “Labour haven’t got a scooby*”.

*I reduced the blather to keep it concise.

1 Like

Declare what sort of deal they want.

Hold the government to account.

Stop missing opportunities when there’s an open goal.

At least try, rather than sitting on their hands waiting for the stars to align. They need to be seen to be doing something. Perception is all in politics and they have not demonstrated that they are in any way a better alternatuve at this point.

3 Likes

It’s an issue which completely ignores party lines - barring the openly racist/nutter fringes.

As mentioned above the HoC divided 52/48%. Same as the UK.

Westminster isn’t set up to deal with non (two and a bit) party politics. Result - utter mess.

To date it has been the antithesis of that. By all parties.

If Labour want my support, I want to know what they will do as an alternative. Don’t tell me that everything is on the table, I don’t give a fuck about that. I want to know which cake you are going to grab! It might just be the one that I want.

3 Likes

…ahh, I remember the good old days too. :slightly_smiling_face:

The times they are a changin’.

Social media reaction is now the yardstick.

[I’m distressed to learn how much my nieces have to guard their FB timelines, for fear of potential employment compromise.]

Liz Truss on Peston. Fuck me she’s an imbecile.

2 Likes

Turns over to watch :grin:

1 Like

But Labour’s worry is that it might be the one you don’t want so they would rather just do nothing and blame everyone else.

3 Likes

Labour are desperately trying to please all of the people all of the time, or at least not piss off any of the people any of the time.
I want to put my foot through the TV every time I have to watch a member of the shadow cabinet trying to explain what Labours policy is without actually really saying anything definitive. Cunts.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it, but at some point you have to either piss, or get off the pot.

Well at the moment Corbyn must be having some serious prostate issues.

3 Likes

It’s sad to think that some of the most erudite commentary on the current situation is coming from Margaret Beckett and Ken Clarke.

The current bunch of wannabees are fucking clueless in comparison.

4 Likes