Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Please keep up this was posted three months ago!

If only the politicians read this thread :roll_eyes:

I thought his take was slightly different in that his case is that the backstop treats NI differently (it has elements of the Single Market that would only apply to NI) and therefore the backstop is illegal.

There is no law to comply with, the GFA does not contain any provision for an open border. That provision is only provided by the CU and Single Market and our membership of the EU, in terms of goods that is. As for people, thatā€™s covered by a separate agreement which happens to not be legally binding.

The gargantuan amounts of used chip fat and the off from Runcornian acne notwithstanding, Runcorn is unlikely to prove more attractive than Venezuela as a whole because Runcorn.

EDIT: Let us not forget who brokered the GFA and what their reaction might be if the UK is seen to renege on it. Interest discussion here:

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1092718256933273600?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

1 Like

Also, look at what the Murican politicians are lining up to natter about:

Theresa May is now floating the idea of a joint UK & Irish bid to host the World Cup. What with this & the Festival of Brexit sheā€™s really spoiling us.

1 Like

2 Likes

Food for display purposes only.

6 Likes

One of the better spoofs on Twitter :+1:

1 Like

Is that an actual thing?

Bizarrely, yes.

Blimey.

Iā€™ll just leave this here.

6 Likes

Donā€™t forget the new 50p bit due out in 7 weeks

1 Like

Post Brexit, it will be the lowest denomination accepted.

1 Like

In a minimum quantity of one standard British barrowload.

1 Like

More like one Bushel

I liked the pictures in Venezuela of people just throwing money into the air, it was so worthless

Sadly, itā€™s cheaper to wipe your arse with the banknotes than use them to buy a bog roll.

Iā€™m not sure I could like that image