Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

52% please.

Don’t forget to lay the hate on the cunts who didn’t vote at all.

4 Likes

Taking turnout into accouny, only 35% of the population voted remain. So its seems resonable to me at least to hate on 65%.

3 Likes

Just hate everyone, is it worth the risk of missing out some deserving cunt?

12 Likes
1 Like

10 Likes

Probably more informative than this cuntry will ever get

LATEST from Laura Kuenesberg BBC

This is bizarre, Labour will vote against May’s No Deal off the table motion because they just want to defeat the government, and 80 plus ERG members will also vote against it.

So another remoaner plot will fail again tonight, you have to ask, has Theresa May really got a brain ?

she needs to team up with the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz to find one :sweat_smile:

Another day … another Brexit motion in the House of Commons.

The government tabled an amendable motion, and below is the list of the amendments which were tabled by the official Opposition, by other parties and/or by backbenchers.

TEN in total, and (the Speaker gets to decide, and eventually he chose only three. But…) the ten cover pretty much the same range of choices that might have been considered on 24 June 2016 (the day after the vote).

T o read these motions, you would think – 32 months after the Referendum, and less than 6 weeks before the UK is due to leave the EU – that absolutely nothing has been resolved in that intervening 32 months . In other words, that:

• no progress has been achieved;

• no greater enlightenment or understanding has occurred;

• no tough choices have been made;

• no options have been eliminated or ruled unacceptable; and

• no clear preferences have been identified.

Astonishing….

Full list of Brexit amendments on the order paper

There are now 10 proper amendments to the government’s Brexit motion on the Commons order paper [for today], plus an amendment to the Labour amendment. Here is a quick list summarising them:

1. The Labour amendment setting 27 February as the deadline for Theresa May to get a deal.

2. A Ken Clarke amendment saying there should be a ballot, allowing MPs to choose from a range of Brexit options using the alternative vote system (ie, with the least popular being eliminated, until one option has got more than 50% support).

3. An Angus Brendan MacNeil amendment saying article 50 should be revoked.

4. An Anna Soubry amendment saying the government should publish its official advice about the impact of a no-deal Brexit.

5. A Sarah Wollaston amendment saying MPs should vote on various Brexit options, and that if more than one is approved, all approved options should be put to the public in a referendum.

6. A Plaid Cymru amendment calling for an extension of article 50 and a referendum.

7. The Geraint Davies amendment backing a deal, subject to changes in line with Labour’s demands and subject to it being put to the public in a referendum.

8. The SNP amendment calling for article 50 to be delayed for at least three months.

9. A Lib Dem amendment saying, if there is no deal by 27 February, May should ask to extend article 50 to allow for a referendum.

10. The Roger Godsiff amendment calling for a three-option referendum.

I thought if Soubry’s well intentioned but incredibly badly thought out amendment gets up then nothing else would get voted on. I’m advised that it will get up and save the Govt a mauling. The only hope is that she pulls it.

This made interesting reading:

I’m struck that anyone is struck by how little any MPs about Yurp.

If MPs did their jobs and knew about our, almost erstwhile, single largest trading partner there’d have been no Ref in 2016.

They have chosen not to know but rather throw insults in the name of patriotism and national pride and identity.

And they’re mostly cunts

4 Likes

She has

1 Like

And the ERG have announced they will abstain so the Govt face a hefty if somewhat meaningless defeat on their motion.

Does anyone have a clue what is actually going on? My insight goes as far as “they’re all massive wankers”

5 Likes

I’ve had another week off. i can only manage 5-6 days at a time now before getting far too upset.

So I have no Godly idea what is happening today, other than I assume it involves a shitshow of a government being opposed by the least effective opposition on the planet

2 Likes

FFS. I quite like Clarke as he seems a reasonable fella but AV should never be used in Parliament as the electorate said no it way back whenever it was during the Coalish govt.

Further given how many fucking times MPs have voted on this issue I’m beginning to see the argument for another public vote.

On the 6 oclock news Soubry said she pulled this amendment as the govt said they’ll publish this.

Niet