Building a house extension

…and meanwhile, Planning are keeping us helicoptering on the end of Satan’s triple-headed cock while they do… . . . …nothing.

Don’t answer the 'phone, ignore emails, make the occasional excuses…

Nothing.

You have obviously failed to grease the correct palms

There’s probably only one person left in the department after cuts to local government from the Treasury.

They always plead poverty, and for sure central govt is at fault, but there’s actually a team of five, including a Listed Buildings officer, and an Enforcements officer whose job it is to nitpick faults and fine people to raise revenue.

Infuriatingly, there’s an article in the local rag today from one of the district councillors berating various homeowners and the local museum for putting in so many retrospective listed-building planning apps!!! That’s happened because people like us are watching their property crumble as months and years go by with no response of any kind from the useless fucking cunts in the planning dept!

1 Like

I should write to the local rag and point this out if I were you (which luckily for us both I’m not). Begin with “Dear Cllr Fucknuggets” and then deploy the swearing and sarcasm for maximum effect…

5 Likes

Yeh, hard to see how that could backfire…

2 Likes