Bunz, still hot & VERY MUCH ANGRY' 2̶3̶ 24

First sampling of the year

M&S - laden with plump fruit to the point of soggy - fairly nice spicing - major gripe, these things are too small

4 Likes

Here we fucking well go a-fucking-gain… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Damn. I’d already eaten mine by the time I took the photo. But here’s a can of beer.

1 Like

we have some simmons somwhere

1 Like

this was a Simmons hot x bun spread thickly with salted butter

2 Likes

Had some Co op ones last weekend
Very nice

Haters Gonna Hate-with-the-force-of-a-thousand-suns:

Got some coming tomorrow :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

These:

And these:

Are also A Thing.

Which I may order at some point…

ordered :+1:

1 Like

As they should.

Marmite is the condiment of the devil :imp:

1 Like

Fixt

1 Like

My son and I are getting stuck in to the chocolate and salted caramel, excellent choice.

1 Like

…and I thought the dark web was perverted.

2 Likes

Those sound nice . . . you can stick the chocolate ones

1 Like

nup…ask @htm_1968 - he’ll pass judgement on the marmite cheesy hot x bun

Marmite, along with Patum Pepperium, are the patrician choices of spread :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Marmite is a meme food that exists purely because of controversy. Otherwise it would have died out years ago along with Ice-Magic and Brontosaurus.

1 Like

Conniption —> Peptic ulcer ----> advanced Conniption. It would seem the H.C.B threat level from the ‘twisty’ brigade is blinking amber.

C____________U_________________N______________________T________________________S

4 Likes

So Rong! Sure, the advertising is clever, but much though I adore it on buttered toast, I use it the most to “savoury-up” gravies and sauces: even if you hate it as a standalone, half a teaspoon in something like cheese sauce really lifts in a way that nothing else does.

4 Likes

:+1: :yum:

1 Like