Car reg

I have just bought a new (to me) car. It comes with a Northern Irish reg XZN 3722 (not the actual reg but purely for illustrative purposes :grinning:). I’m not sure whether to retain the number or get an age appropriate plate (67). Waddya think? :thinking:

Is it orange with a tin foil roof?

1 Like

Have you been peeping? :rage:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

As it is undoubtedly a dull boring car get a dull boring plate (67) so it won’t scare off dull boring buyers when you resell.

1 Like

I won’t be selling, this will be my last car purchase and will “see me out” 7 year warranty FTW.

The number plate is irrelevant then

Probably, but I was wondering what anyone else would do :rage: I can can change it at any time.

Keep the reg so you can skip the border when Brexit goes fully toilet shaped.

3 Likes

That is a great idea. I’m sure a Norn Iron plated car will attract no attention whatsoever on the other side of the border. If Brexit goes toilet shaped then I’m sure things will be fabulous in the Republic so driving around in your AreleneNo!No!No!DUPwagon is absolutely and positively the way to go. :thinking:

7-year warranty? What the hell is it?

Kia , Ssangyong or MG?

Maybe. It is second hand though. Can’t see it lasting 7-years once @J_B gets his hands on it. It’ll be absolutely fecked once he has installed parliament hinges on all the doors, boot, bonnet and petrol cap.

KIa “approved” used cars have the full 7 year Kia warranty.

2 Likes

Channel your inner Bond

bond-number-plate_1748167i

…or Initials and length of warranty :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

:rage:

3 Likes

CUNTZ

1 Like

6 Likes

Butts :face_with_raised_eyebrow: