Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

I’m not convinced.

looks like it’s been under the grill for too long - it’s all dark brown an seems to have sagged / melted…

1 Like

Here is a better view.

It’s hideous.

5 Likes

More BMWank

2 Likes

Jesus, how much more stupid can wheels get? Will they stop when they need to make the wings bulge upwards?

1 Like

The grill is the bit I dislike most. Wheels are boy racer style. The front is too aggressive as though it’s trying to be a Lambo (in its dreams).

It helps to create the appearance of being low, the new 911 is just the same, massive wheels to try and hide the fact that the door line is now four feet from the ground.

quite like the rear and sided, but the bonnet is
meh

I quite like it, but the problem is that when your driving it everyone else will think you look like a total cock, not that you would care obviously.

It is only a concept at this point, I imagine an actual production version will be toned down. Not my cup of tea in any event.

That’s my youngest lads car in the background.

Stupid, but hey.

5 Likes

They look like they are mating

The image of the new BMW Z4 is the (ott) fancy prototype. The real one that they’ll attempt to sell isnt as flamboyant. Still looks a bit crap mind.

I fucking love that :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:+1:

Shit, I rather like that :blush: . I think the current one has aged well. There’s a 2009 metallic royal blue one with ivory leather parks near my house and it always looks well

My son has a Metallic Orange (:face_vomiting:) 13 plate and it actually looks really nice and bang up to date.