Cartridge conundrum

Thanks to everyone for the responses :slightly_smiling_face:

Hereā€™s a spooky coincidence; last night on my commute home I saw a long haul truck belonging to a company Iā€™d never heard of called ā€œHana Trucklinesā€.

Itā€™s a sign I tell ye. A sign.

3 Likes

JFDI

Update.

In the grand tradition of hi-fi threads I ended up purchasing . . . none of the products I queried about :grin:
I did end up buying the high output Hana MH. After some soul searching I realized there are other areas of my system that need some money thrown at them, but in the here and now I want a new cartridge and the HO option is a better match for my current set up.
Bought it from a (gasp) dealer. This is the first thing Iā€™ve bought from them in years, but theyā€™ve always given sterling service when I dealt with them in the past. Picked up a couple of records at the same time and without prompting from me the salesman subtracted the cost of the records from the cost of the Hana, which was nice :slightly_smiling_face:
They had to order the cartridge in for me and I probably wonā€™t get around to picking it up until the weekend. Anxious days and anxious nights ahead.

11 Likes