Christmas 2021

Happy Christmas to you all.

May all your friends get well stuffed.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Christmas Cat says Merry Christmas!

20 Likes

hope he doesn’t try to eat it like Ziggy, can be very dangerous to their digestive system

No, his new fave is brandy cream :joy:

6 Likes

The compliments of the season to us all - even Maureen.

1 Like

Squeaky is the same.

1 Like

Merry Xmas Abattoir one and all. Hope the day brings you trinkets and gewgaws galore, food enough to burst an alpaca and a tsunami of booze.

8 Likes

Last-minute xmas bullet-dodger -

9 Likes

Annabel’s Berkeley Square London. 2021

Seasons Greetings to all at AA. :+1::notes::clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Wishing everyone a Negative Christmas.

9 Likes

After taking great care to cater for our lactose intolerant guest, (almond milk, plant based “cream” etc) she sat and ate a large bowl of dairy ice cream last night :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. No apparent Ill effects today :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

Jollities of the season to one and all.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all :+1: !

My wife is in the kitchen making tonight’s dinner. Tomorrow we will get up early and drive over to my sister’s where she (my wife again) and my grown-up niece will make Christmas lunch. My teetotal brother will look forward to an after-lunch walk with my niece (weather permitting) and, at festivities’ end, will drive Mrs VB and me home.

My brother-in-law and I will sit through this whole exercise glancing at it occasionally with a glass of his beer or wine or whisky in our hands. I’m looking forward to it vry mch :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas meatheads. :christmas_tree:

14 Likes

7 Likes

And you have to follow them around with scissors :scream:

Full turkey faceplanting is scheduled for Boxing Day, tomorrow is going to be the tamarind fish from Persiana as something slightly more appropriate to celebrate someone from around that sort of region.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas :santa:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.

I’m hoping this chap’s going to mix me a negroni in a minute…

:grin:

25 Likes