Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

S’better. You need to be unemployed more often, seems to improve your taste :+1:

Art of fighting 3?

1 Like

Yes, ignore the £1200 console in the back x

Can’t.

1 Like

Oddly pleasing :+1:

1 Like

It’s comfortable to wear, so much so that I forgot to take it off last night, and very pleasing to look at.

Only real negative is in low light conditions when the minute hand is obscured behind the orange chrono hand, the text can be mistaken for the minute hand. Sometimes even in normal conditions this can happen when giving it a quick glace.

Still, the worst case is I’ll either think its 15 mins early or 45 mins behind.

Which is classed as highly accurate in plumbing circles.

For £250, I’m adequately satisfied.

3 Likes

Good result :ok_hand:

I find you grow accustomed to quirks like that with familiarity, too.

Indeed. I’m still not convinced about the mesh bracelet.

It certainly looks good, but comfort is everything.

I think it is the width that is unerving me. I think the lugs should be a bit wider perhaps, but then it will likely lose the aethetic of it.

Feels a lot smaller than it is.

Anyhoo, certainly a good buy from a random advert that popped up.

1 Like

Really like this design. Beautiful colours. Jumping hour.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Shorokhoff is one of those brands I’ll look at and go mmm, yes. Then 2 days later look at the same thing and go ewww.

I can understand that. I do like this one though. At least today I do!

I have a lot of time for AS’s designs. Love that they have evolved their own unique design language in a world of me-too conformity. I’ve come dangerously close to buying one of their chronos more than once…

1 Like

I can see why many could be put off many of them but they usually have something that draws my eye.

1 Like

Yep, I understand that some of their stuff is divisive, but the more restrained designs are downright elegant, and certainly distinctive. VFM is strong too. All for it myself - if I wore dressier watches I’d probably be long-since an owner :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think that particular design could be worn with almost anything.

Is brown an “in” colour right now?

I’m liking more and more brown stuff and not sure if it’s down to seeing various marketing things subconsciously.

1 Like

I don’t think brown’s been ‘in’ since the mid-70s, but who cares? All that matters is that you like it. Always a lot to be said for neutral colour schemes in terms of wearability, too. FWIW, the most ‘in’ colour for watch dials right now is green - which I must admit I do like a lot.

Do like brown for watch straps, tho’, very much -

I even have a brown dialled watch - albeit Sam ‘adopted’ it -

1 Like

Jaysus. All the pish!