Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

Shorokhoff fukhoff.

2 Likes

It will have gone through the ebay authenticity programme, if it is fake you will be protected

Plebs, the all of ya!

1 Like

:thinking::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

The good thing is that if Sodders and Pan are buying up all the tasteless shite it leaves the decent stuff available

2 Likes

Haha, I wish. Just admiring all the tasteless shite.

I have a couple of things on my list to whittle down to something to buy. Not happening just yet anyway.

2 Likes

Good to see we’ve brought balance to the Force in the last twenty-four hours with some absolute horrors.

1 Like

Liking this Porcelain dial.

6 Likes

That is delightful. I’d need rid of that dreary bracelet, but that’s trivial.

There is also a pale blue version:

1 Like

I would like a ‘Red 12’ - but not the usual crimson Seiko use, a nice oxblood would be perfick. Nice watch tho’, no question.

Yeah, I really like that white dial. The curvature with the numerals looks so good.

1 Like

Exactly. Bog flat dials are so low-effort, this has more visual interest but stays tasteful…

Hang on, I posted something tasteful?

1 Like

Please look at who made that comment :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t be alarmed, I’m sure it’s no more than a statistical anomaly :ok_hand:

1 Like

I has the wants

4 Likes

We should ring up and organise a group buy.

“Hello. Mr. Constantin? Yes, I’d like to arrange a group buy of your watches for big discount.”
“How many, did you say?”
“Two. We want two.”

3 Likes

Lovely watch, albeit slightly less well realised than the more robust prototype. VC is by some margin my fave among the Big Names, and the Overseas is a very compelling range.

I have some hope that might release an unlimited steel reissue of the 222 after the recent yellow-gold LE. Yes please! -

2 Likes