Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

I mean all my anecdotes come from 15 years ago on watchuseek but there were lots of horror stories. Just puts me off.

1 Like

Seems like nothingā€™s changed then!

Had my Dual Time serviced by UN via STS as it had a 2 hour power reserve. Also needed new crown and pushers because ā€˜reasonsā€™ ???
I lost the Steeldive pellicase I sent it in but got a nice leather UN travel case back so fair trade imho.
Total service cost was an arse clenching Ā£1100 but Iā€™m still in profit on the watch according to C24 lol.

Iā€™m now in an affordable phase after spending rather a lot on watches and hifi this year.

2 Likes

In fairness the childā€™s wrist makes it look sillier. Put it on a grown up and it wouldnā€™t look so crazy.

Pretty certain that a friend went to school with this guy.

Anyway, whoever he is, heā€™s got absolutely howfin taste in watches.

1 Like

I think I received an email from him :thinking:

6 Likes

3 Likes

GOD TIER

3 Likes

Never understood the attraction of those watches Free with 5L of oil werenā€™t they?

Apart from their excellent time keeping, low cost, retro chic styling and comfort.

What have the Casios ever done for us. :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly, what we want are +/- 10 secs a day, the cost of a small car, watch faces designed so you canā€™t see the hands and the whole thing weighing about the same as a small anvil hanging off your arm!

Have you learnā€™t nothing from this thread? :grinning:

7 Likes

That particular model? Blown quite a lot of shit up.

4 Likes

For many years, the Amazon listing for the F-91 included a picture of Osama Bin Laden wearing one in what must have been the most curious ā€˜celebrity endorsementā€™ I can remember seeing.

I donā€™t have an F-91, I have an A168WA because Iā€™m an absolute baller. I love its enormous ā€˜Assistant Junior Managerā€™ energy.

1 Like

For the more sophisticated 15 year old nerd.

As a 15 year old nerd, I wanted a Timex LCA and part of me still does tbh.

1 Like

I can only dream of such executive sophistication.

Wife and Daughter both rock one of those.

The Timex, omg. I used to dream of those.

Bit of a rubbish photo but my phone camera is dying. Anyway, something of a dream come true for meā€¦

28 Likes

Bloody hell :+1:

1 Like

Wow!!