Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

Is there any point to this?
Would anyone wear one?
Quartz movements so very accurate even if you can only read it to the nearest (let’s be generous) 7.5 minutes

https://uk.slow-watches.com/all-watch/

I like the look of it, similar to the plain Junghans Max Bill I’ve got

I know plenty of- let’s be blunt here- cunts, who’s attitude to timekeeping would mean that a 7 minute window would be huge improvement in their punctuality.

5 Likes

Lots of companies out there making little else but singled-handers: GWC - No-Watch - Karl Falk - Reservoir - Luch - MeisterSinger… Germans in particular seem to :cupid: them.

I like the minimalism of the 24hr display but for sure it’s not wildly legible if you’re an old cunt like me…

Pointless guff no matter how it looks.

1 Like

Do like a Max Bill… Best style /outlay ratio I’ve come across in a watch but I fail to see the comparison (or even the point) in the one handed “about now ish” fashion statement wristwatch? :person_shrugging:t4:

I had one for sale in the classifeds but got no takers, even after I doubled the price to make it more exclusive no one seemed interested.

1 Like

should’ve chucked an orange strap on it.

7 Likes

Poor man’s Nomos…

1 Like

Absolutely agree, but being a poor man myself I can only thumb the Nomos catalogue with a lustful gaze & sweaty palms! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

A brand new (as in old stock) 2015, with new Omega warranty (2024) all steel Ploprof, black face with shark strap…mama!

3 Likes

Some context please?
Have you bought it? Seen it for sale? Got any pics?

1 Like

My watch money is buried in the Landy, however a fella in my office is going for it. Its on theifbay, can’t link to it right now but won’t be hard to find.

Any suggestions for a replacement strap for the wife’s 40mm automatic Panerai? I’m totally out of the loop.

“Nice” / good quality leather or gator, but not OEM / Jean Rousseau / ABP money.

Thank you in advance.

New watch incoming. Friday hopefully

3 Likes

Di Modell, Stailer, Rios or Hirsch - all top quality German leatherwork. This guy is reliable and usually cheaper than ebay and watchbandcenter.

ISWYDT

4 Likes

Now annoyed that I missed the “out of the loupe” opportunity :angry:

5 Likes

So if we regularly mock Shaun’s Blingmaster, what do we think of this YG Daytona with diamond indices?

1995, Zenith ebauche.

I bloody love it, but I might be a little bit err, gaudy.

3 Likes

Not sure I could wear diamonds on anything personally but at least it’s on the dial

Buy it!

1 Like

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

Sorry Guy, not loving that one.

4 Likes