Cocks on clocks (Part the Second)

There are loads in HK at similar prices on Chrono24 but of course you’d get kneed in the nuts importing them.

Current iteration seems to be £10.1k retail.

Given that it’s in the UK it does seem to be well priced. You should definitely buy it.

1 Like

Hmmm
Quite a chunk innit , could knock someone out with it. Will have a think

Kinda want but not even looked around to compare tbh

That’s ridiculous

Same watch, same seller, without ebay fees

You are going to get it now, arent you? :+1:

1 Like

Oh ffs

Haha, he’s just added eBay fees on.

Do it.

1 Like

I done it

10 Likes

Nice. Really like that :+1:

1 Like

Nice, and that price was keen.

1 Like

Panerai Submersible Depth Gauge, taken in 2007 according to the metadata.

Wai strange man take photo of himself in mirror?

I eventually got so fat that that shirt literally exploded one day at work :rofl:

8 Likes

I like that a lot. Am I to assume you sold it for about £6.75 a few years ago and it’s now worth roughly a billion?

1 Like

Actually not one of those boo-boos. This would have been at a trade show in Geneva.

Unfortunately while rootling through photos this morning I have indeed run into that exact scenario with the Patek 5110P that fatty is casually rocking in this one

Munich 2003 for a friend’s wedding.

1 Like

What was the wedding theme, cracking Engima?

1 Like

Edit: more likely to be Lorentz of course, although I won’t make any other colossus comparisons…

Deutsches Museum

They have lots of Nazi shizzle

this was the roughly the point when I said “ofukno” and decided that a flight in a JU52 possibly wasn’t for me

Considerably the safest plane in those photos.

However the one I was looking at taking a ride in literally fell out of the sky and everyone died.

The final STSB report on the accident, released on 28 January 2021, indicated that the accident was caused by the two highly experienced pilots flying recklessly, disregarding regulations, failing to anticipate expected turbulence, and failing to control the aircraft to prevent it from stalling and spinning into the ground. The report also found that the aircraft was not airworthy at the time of flight, in that the engines were not producing their minimum rated power and that the company had a deficient safety culture of rule breaking

I mean… that’ll probably do it.