Covfaffe - the road to despair, calling at futility and disappointment

Can do, and a variety of coffees :+1:

1 Like

Don’t mind me, have been in the pub most of the afternoon :pensive:

The Full Flavor of coffee can not be appreciated unless you are properly earthed. Lab-Yah’s grounding shoes offer great comfort and sophistication whilst allowing direct connection with Gaia to ensure your coffees Dicaffeoylquinic Acid and Acetylmethylcarbinol make you gurn with delight.

6 Likes

the pointy tips act as antennae which heighten reception of the semen rays. You need insulation

1 Like

Price?

Whilst ‘syrups’ are often used to mask inferior Coffee Lab-yah’s Elixir Pour home delicately amplifies flavor and enhances spiritual masturbation to enlightenment level XXI

The Cost for grounding shoes and Elixir is mortgageable - We offer quite unreasonable rates of repayment

3 Likes

I presume you offer the personal touch of the team of hired thugs should the mortgage holder accidentally fall into arrears having succumbed to bliss as a result of the combined effects of elixir and grounding shoes?

“We don’t get even, we get out of order”

2 Likes

Marvelous. You just don’t see service of such high quality too regularly these days.

the original snake oil

1 Like

Running out of coffee :anguished: Sorry that doesn’t compute…

…my third espresso this morning :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Would love a proper machine like a Speziale or that Sage now. Ironically it’s far more likely to be vetoed than the next level of horn madness :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

6 Likes

I did notice some of the Sage machines being heavily discounted in the run up to xmas, and was tempted myself. Hopefully the same will happen later this year.

A La Spaziale was on our shopping list, and in all truth probably remains so. But I had a chance to play with the top model sage in John Lewis a few weeks ago, and I am seriously impressed, the build quality is easily as good as a La Spaziale, but for a home user for anything other than espresso it is way easier to operate.

Wife prefers horn to coffee shocker :smile:

4 Likes

I have a Gaggia lever type espresso machine, which is very difficult to make a great coffee with. I have had it nearly fifteen years, is very well used but in that time my standards have gone up. I will start pissing about with it again shortly because I now have 2 grinders and I can set my Porlex to a definitive size for it and then not touch it. One day I’ll get a really good one but cant afford at pres. I’d like the single group LaMarzocco but it is 3 grand!

Rather than “either the horns go or I go” you get “only one of ridiculous horns or absurd coffee machine”. The wife of win!

Meanwhile, the Kalita Wave feeds the coffee OCD quite nicely :grinning:

2 Likes