Crack snacks

These would be The King of Deathsnacks but for two detracting factors:

1. they are nearly £2 for 60g!

2. the spectacularly delicious ‘coating’ is 99% in the bottom of the bag by the time they reach you, so you need a teaspoon to add a metered-quantity to every mouthful.

Nom!

3 Likes

Had some in a pub in Shanklin. Bluddy luverly :+1:

1 Like

Mini fake Solero lollies from Lidl. Lovely.

5 Likes

Their fake Magnums are also decent.

1 Like

This mass market fodder has no right to be this good. Might just eat these day and night at Lopwell and fart myself to death in my car.

8 Likes

Those are good but these are from another planet, hard to find though.

Double Crunch are my fave Walkers - Sooo crunchy :ok_hand:…and yes, they are becoming increasingly rare, maybe they’ve been discontinued :sob: Our local Tesco superstore only has the cheese and onion flavour lately.
By an amazing stroke of luck, Ann was in our local Wilco recently and there was an entire shelf of the chicken/chorizo for only 55p (usually £1.99) a packet - she bought the lot :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’ve not had them but unusually, Walkers are directly selling on eBay which is the only place I can find the KFC version.

1 Like

What is this marketing fuckery? A 140g packet of crisps is a ‘fuck off and buy your own’ bag of crisps not a ‘Sharing’ bag.

1 Like

“D’you want some?”

“Well you know where the fuckin’ shop is then.”

© Sleaford Mods, obvs.

2 Likes

'tis the norm in 2022.

1 Like

Single packs are generally available in the Oxford Brookes campus Co-op, so it depends how much effort you are willing to put in.

Fucking well said.

“Sharing” my fat sweaty old-man arse! They can fuck ALL the way off with that bullshit!

As a dear old friend used to say “Sharing is a pleasure spoiled.

1 Like

Even more annoying than a ‘fun size’ Mars Bar.

1 Like

Or “happy hour” in City pubs.

No, it’s just the time that precedes “very unhappy hour”.

2 Likes

Not sure about the sound of these:

Obviously adding a new dimension to the meaning of ‘crack snacks’ though.

1 Like

Apparently AKA “Hog Plum” and…

Johnny foreigner - what a lad…

2 Likes

Ah yes.

Buying it. Not tried it yet but come on.

4 Likes

It’s lush, as we say down here.

1 Like

1 Like