Crack snacks

My current brand is getting a bit expensive.

How much is it?

1 Like

I suspect you might get change from a pound and a penny. :grinning:

3 Likes

The standard of Bombay mix is falling. All noodles, no lentils. I had some from Are a the other day. A fucking disgrace (as is Asda).

I’ve found a good one in a local spice shop. But I will try the Poundland one.

1 Like

What brand are you using and from where?

The Cofresh ones are OK. Ish.

While peanuts are vile in anything, Cofresh snacks in Golden Mile shops>Cofresh snacks in nornal supermarkets.

I think those were the ones I thought were shit :joy:. Hardly any peanuts, lentils, split peas or chickpeas. All filler no killer.

That would figure with Asda.

Cofresh produce several different types. The ones I find in my (relatively) local store is a decent balance. The red label is shit. The one sold in Tesco (green label) is also all about the noodle.

Ah, there’s different grades. Must try some others.

1 Like

Most of the constituents of “Bombay Mix” can be bought separately and mixed to taste - including extra spices of course. I really rate Natco for all things subcontinental - only downside is stocking is all over the place, cos COVID + they prioritise their wholesale trade.

If you’re ordering anything (and it’s in stock…) get some of their Saffron - it’s top quality and bargain priced relative to supermarkets.

Faff

this cunch of bunts fucking LOVE a bit of that

Pffft.

Unrelated to the whole Bombay Mix thang, but these Indian-themed little sluts have been getting into my face and are Pimp As Fuck!

PIMP, I TELL YOU!!!

God I love junk food… :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Where is your dealer?

My dealer comes to me :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s the way of the world these days.

Waitrose butterscotch and pecan yum yum.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

That’s pretty much what the inside of your artery looks like after eating one.

I’d love that. Moar!!!

1 Like