Cricket, lovely cricket (Part 1)

Roooooot!

Get put in on a green-top and declare on 435 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh Jimmy Jimmy

1 Like

Genius

430-8 and 12-2

I’ll take that at lunch on days two

Fair to say that was another adequate day.

Just watched the BT Sports Highlights abomination on YouTube. It is hard to square off the current state of play with where these teams were 12-18 months ago when NZ were #1 and Root’s ENG were a bit stinky.

1 Like

The transformation under Stokes (& McCullum) has been outrageous, however you measure it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Southee having a ball, 60 from 42 balls, some impressive hitting!

More to add by the looks of it. Very entertaining, if slightly irksome :grin:

Credit to the Black Caps, they have restored the competitive element to this match and given themselves an outside chance.

The pitch is getting easier to bat on so I still strongly fancy England but NZ have seen a tiny chink of light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

It would be easy for a team to roll over in those circumstances.
Well played NZ

1 Like

Yeah, well played New Zealand. Another 400 from here should see them alright. Maybe. :clap::grin:

2 Likes

Brilliant Test Match, weather fine, 210 more needed.

Sounds straightforward for these guys but a year ago this would have been a daunting challenge. Still, have to get them, a couple of early wickets might put a different light on it all.

Still buzzing from that Stokes/Foakes run out. Genius from our keeper, stitched Bracewell right up! :rofl:

1 Like

Foakes is great, I hope he’s not needed today but I suspect he will have a crucial role.

2 Likes

What a time to turn it on.

FFs.

Bugger.

NZ fantastic, England throwing themselves off a cliff atm.

Stokes and Root need a century partnership, bare minimum.

Gripping stuff!!!

Stayed up until after 3am to watch it. Completely worth it, what a finish!

Win or lose, this is a great time to be watching test cricket. Such drama, well done New Zealand.

3 Likes

Going by the reports, staying up that late looked worth it! Amazing finish.

1 Like