Dave's Sheffield bake-off, Saturday April 13th

Thanks to Dave for a lovely day. It was great to catch up with everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is England it’s rust.

3 Likes

Cheers Dave for a great day. :+1:

1 Like

Great new sub woofer with a handy carry handle.

6 Likes

Thanks to Dave for all the hard work, on the chilli and the chicken. We had masses of sweets, and sausage rolls, and snacks.
Good fun. Nice to see everyone.
Glad to be home. I am getting too old for these long journeys.

2 Likes

Hi Dave, thanks for a hosting a great day mate and feeding us all. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and the banter that goes along with it. That blue Berghaus jacket belongs to me. I’ll try and remind you the next time we go to the same bake off to bring it along with you if you can please. I always seem to forget something when I come to your place, the last time I came I forget my dac , I think it is all the speakers you have it just confuses me. :laughing:

Have a nice holiday.

3 Likes

Is your dad small or just far away there Rob?

5 Likes

Dean has finally found a speaker big enough to store food in.

What ! Who’s watching.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave, had a great day, didn’t it go past quick?!

1 Like

Yes but I quickly gobbled it back up again :wink:

1 Like

The images that those two comments provoke are, quite frankly, nauseous :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

I thought he may have been trying to eat it :thinking:

Great Day ! Thanks to Dave and all those who attended!

1 Like

The reality was far, far worse :scream:

Hi,

Bit thanks to Dave for another mighty fine bake off.

It was great to meet up and have a load of laughs.

I enjoyed the food, the company, the food, the room full of speakers, and the food.

It was good to see a speaker named in my honnor!

4 Likes

Had a fanstastuc day, really nice to catch up with the northern massiv. Even Rick. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great food and just can’t believe the amount of hifi Dave has!

4 Likes

He’s slouching, he really needs to improve his posture.

Apologies to those who listened to LPs on my system on Saturday - I’ve just popped an AT312EP with a new stylus on in place of the old Ortofon MC-something and it’s a lot cleaner. Should have done so before the bakeoff. Now to try the Bez 300b SET that Des brought back Saturday evening.