Design / Wayne's World

Not yet.

1 Like

Redundant and now pointless.

There’s no need to be so hard on yourself Kev. Besides I thought you still had a job.

My mate’s Website; wonderful jewellery:

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes
1 Like

Lamp model 4022 by Richard Essig for Besigheim - Germany 60’s

3 Likes

This is interesting.

2 Likes
1 Like

“Facet Pop” hanging lamp by Louis Weisdorf for Lyfa - Denmark 1966

2 Likes

Techrewinds shared a post on Instagram: "🔥Breaking the norm! A new way to store your record collection 

Meet the innovative @Toneoptic rpm and pre-order yours for a few more days only via Kickstarter 🥁

🌐Link in bio...

This is great. For some reason the link to insta isn’t working and just getting a picture but you get the idea.

I think this would sit well in the listening room of any electronica enthusiast of a certain age

4 Likes

Shop in Leamington appears to have @crimsondonkey’s entire Christmas list.

4 Likes

But where’s the hideous wallpaper?

1 Like

On my wall.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

ParametricArchitecture shared a post on Instagram: "The Flow Wall Desk, designed by @robert_van_embricqs, is a flexible wall art inspired by contemporary art trends to bring digital craftsmanship and complex fabrication methods to the workspaces.

🏷️...

Can’t link to insta for some reason but this was flat against the wall and pulls out to the desk.

Turntable shelf :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha, not sure how stable it is though.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the thread cops, I don’t think that there is an art thread.

Went to the Lucian Freud exhibition last night at the national gallery.

Falling immediately into the “must steal” category was his portrait of one of my favourite artists, Frank Auerbach

And if you think you’ve never heard of him

15 Likes

Ooh nice, I’m booked to see that soon. Looking forward

1 Like