Diet and Fitness

It’s the angle honest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did swings with it earlier and yeah it’s a beast. Need to work up to get ups with it, not ready yet.

100 swings a day is gunna fuk u up bruh.

1 Like

Come to think of it, as KB training is high on reps and there are some double KB moves I’d have thought 2x24 kg would have been a good investment.

Got a 24, was missing a 20 and something heavier.
At the moment I’m only really in to halo, swings and get ups with the heavier ones. But I’m sure in future I will be wanting pairs. Hopefully that won’t be till after all this is over so they will be easily available.

1 Like

Donna wifeys brand new second hand thing.

2 weeks until static clothes hanger.

4 Likes

Agreed :roll_eyes:

Cross trainer disaster…metal fatigue strikes it down.

Using it as a clothes horse will do that.

1 Like

Make that 1 week.

2 Likes

Given the quality of the welding, I’d be surprised if NASA don’t use that exact model on the ISS.

1 Like

The road to Olympian fitness is neither straight nor smooth :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It failed with me on it at 3km, obviously it’s not built to withstand my elite athlete power and stamina.

1 Like

Not made for your athlete weight category Rob :innocent:

1 Like

That looks like a fairly substantial bit of metal lol

You’ve recently bought this and it snaps in use :thinking:

1 Like

Wow, just noticed :joy::joy:

Why so many washers under one of the Allen bolts?

1 Like

Donna bought it second hand locally off eBay, all good until this happened.
When I picked it up I obviously didn’t know about the extreme washer situation of trail of snot welding as it was covered in stylish eye candy plastic…
I only found these engineering hilarities after about an hour taking the thing apart which was supprisingly difficult!
Anyway, sent pictures to the the seller, and he’s refunded the full purchase price, so result :+1:.

I can probably get the welder at work to sort this out so it’s stronger than new.

3 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes