Diet and Fitness

New kicks arrived so went for a quick run last night to try them out :slightly_smiling_face:

AA work out Anthem.

Plenty of running recently. Steady jog this afternoon after getting back from watching Villa outclass The Bluescum.

Scooby Doo ghost?

2 Likes

Steady run followed by a lot of stretching.

2 Likes

50 minutes door to door running home from work last night. It’s ~10k (a bit less I think) so works out as sub-55mins 10k, probably around 52 mins

I don’t know if I went too hard or not. I was able to up the pace when I got close to home. It sounds as though I was getting up to tempo pace, but probably not quite. That said, I don’t feel like I could have run the distance faster. I’ll take the rest of my runs easy this week, and run my 10k at an easier pace next week

2 Likes

Been struggling with my elbow so laid off weights for a couple of weeks.

Last night I dipped back in with a circuit of squats, chins and bench presses. Satisfyingly sore this morning and no ill effects on my elbow / shoulder.

Run and swim planned for tonight as I’m staying over near Ilkeston.

Longest run for a while.

1 Like

Not sure it quite counts but had my first stab at climbing in quite a while this afternoon. Still way short of the strength required but at least having lost 55Kgs it wasn’t a complete embarrassment. Hopefully should be able to make going to the climbing wall a regular occurrence.

8 Likes

16km run, 1 hr 23 mins, felt awful at the end of it

5 Likes

Only managed 2 runs this week again :pensive:

Run in some white stuff.

Winged Lion.

2 Likes

Interesting article.

Run last night to clear the head (partial success)

1 Like

Did you get the bus home?

2 Likes

Hah, sadly not. It was a run down a straight road from Risley to the edge of Stapleford (2.3m) and then back up the same road.

Been struggling to find time to run or lift but managed a brief jog.

2 Likes

5k in 24.23 today…not quite my best time but close

3 Likes

I wonder how little I can get away with riding before doing a 100 mile ride at the end of June?