Distribution boards

Distribution boards

Some time ago I seem to remember a thread not here regarding distribution boards for plugging in equipment so as not to have to crawl on the floor to get to the on/off switch usually located at the back or equally difficult place to get to. Some even came with remote. Would some kind soul point me towards these wonderful things (and not the original reread)

I was reminded of it today as I w sitting in the locl A& waiting to be prodded and x-rayed. Yesterday evening as I lent forward to switch off my power amp, I’d stepped on some loose wires and I slipped and my forehead became acquainted with the ebookcase and my chest end shoulder with the power amp which is a big solid chunk of metal with sharp edges.
Fortunately apart from a bruised body and pride, I differed no broken bones or mashed face. Also the physician on duty turned out to be n ex student of mine, and he remembered me obviously favourbly and whisked me from exam rooom to xray and back again so fast my feet didn’t even touch the aground. My wife said we’d been there all of 45mins from arrival before we were leaving for home.
Thanks folks.

How many sockets do you need to control, and will you need it for the power amps?