Velvet Vortex ultrasonic vinyl cleaner

Who edited out the clitoris?

2 Likes

That one’s in my fap bank…

1 Like

New CNC machine making a difference to Velvet Vortex parts.
Latest upgrade logo machined into the motor box lid.

7 Likes

Heard the results of @Navigator machine the other night, very impressive, he seems well pleased with it :+1:

Next Velvet Vortex on its way out. Sporting it’s new engraved motor box.

10 Likes

All built up with new larger stickers and lots of tweeks I’ve been doing now I’ve got my own CNC at home and a lovely drill press so I can get every drilled hole bang on. Motor box is also CNC machined now making it extra accurate.
The Velvet Vortex as a product has benefited from the workshop at home now sporting some lovely new machinery.

17 Likes

Just joined the group after finding your DIY project. Interested in knowing the price but can’t figure out how to pm you Tim?!

Press Tim’s avatar then message

Hello by the way

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but when I do that I get this

with no option to message?

Strange

1 Like

Try now, i’ve uprated your user level :smiley:

3 Likes

Wayne, stop being a dick, or you will get an actual ban.

For real.

The rest of you, wind it in as well.

8 Likes

Have the weekend off, Wayne. Well done.

Swearing, banter, childishness, etc. is fine. Even excessive punning is mostly tolerated.

Being belligerent to new users is absolutely not acceptable.

2 Likes

I have contact Tim for OP ,he is still at work but will contact the OP when he gets home

4 Likes

On a more positive note Rory Gallagher’s Irish Tour '74 has just moved into my listening room at realistic levels :slight_smile: It is a holiday after all.

Previously unplayable. Now sounds like new after being given the Velvet Vortex treatment. I did a couple of dozen this morning. Thanks Tim.

1 Like

Cheers
Thanks for the message and glad the Velvet Vortex is doing business for you.
If you could post that feed back on a couple of forums I’d appreciate it.
Thanks
Tim

Just delivered the second Velvet Vortex to a local vinyl shop. The owner bought one a week ago and has so far cleaned 400+ records on it and has been so impressed with its performance they have ordered a second machine.
The process of cleaning vinyl on a commercial scale is really proving how reliable the Velvet Vortex is.
To quote the shop proprietor “we’re very pleased with your service and the constant fine-tuning you have done to reach the product now available. and to think we were only a few days away from spending £2500 on an inferior machine!“

10 Likes

It does make good toast, though.

Tall Bird?

No not Tall bird