Doggos

Cooper waiting for his toast this morning :grinning:.

15 Likes

And as soon as they move out of the way

5 Likes

Cooper and his balls….

10 Likes

This is Sammy. Mate’s daughter’s Loonbeast.

I tried to photograph him but just got a load of blurs, however he knows who’s boss, and after she’d given the orders he was happy to pose

The breeder from whom she bought him is committed to breeding pug breathing difficulties out. This boy was absolutely bananas and very strong.

8 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes
1 Like

Rosie at the pub yesterday afternoon, crisp packet just out of shot to the right……

8 Likes

Bought a new lead for Buddy. It’s a 5m retractable. Buddy seems to like the extra freedom and his policy so far has been to distance himself as far as possible from me. He’s cleverer than he looks. :grinning:

12 Likes

Amy had drawn this on the board when I got home last night :grin:

9 Likes

A long shot but is anyone looking for a young male border collie? Just 1 year old. Bandits brother.

Turned out he has no interest in sheep.

Free to a loving home

(Hope this is allowed).

2 Likes

My in-laws might be interested Mick, I’ll give them a bell.

1 Like

A mate also has a dog called Cooper (I assume you do too).

He’s a “sprocker”. He is also a card-carrying idiot. I’ve seen plenty of smart dogs, but Cooper is not one of them.

2 Likes

Messing around with the various settings on a new “pocket” camera, using Hildur & Maddie as subjects.

Imgur

Imgur

19 Likes

How’s the arm doing, Paul?

1 Like

Healing rapidly I’m pleased to say.

Nurse is astonished at how quickly it is improving and so only one more week of visits to clean it/change the dressing and then I’ll be doing it myself. Just as well, I’m heading South next Saturday for a couple of weeks or so!

7 Likes

Sorry Mick, the in-laws are worried they wouldn’t be able to give a young collie the amount of activity it deserves (they’re in their early 80s so it’s a valid concern really).

I asked Claire if we could have it then, but she said Nyet. :frowning_face:

No way is suitable for them tbh. Needs lots of exercise and house training.

Thanks for trying.

1 Like

Hope he finds a forever home soon Mick.

You’re not by any chance going to the Cuntry show at Tabley tomorrow are you?

No we are on granddaughter duties tomorrow and Jan has gone down sick :pensive:. Sickness bug and the shits.

Hopefully she will be ok in the morning.

1 Like