Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 2)

I’m surprised they got in. It’s a long time since I visited the Capitol (maybe 2004 ?) but the public entrances had security and the security had guns. It’ll be disappointing if they’ve been let in by someone on the inside.

VB

Ah, OK, I see. There have to be at least a couple of million of them in that picture.

VB

Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.

If it was a BLM protest the place would be littered with bodies by now.

9 Likes

House Chamber barricaded protestors banging on doors, VP evacuated, Tear gas used, reinforcements requested by Capitol Police

9 Likes

However some of them appear merely to be sekshully confused.

1 Like

From CNN’s Evan Perez

Federal and local law enforcement are responding to reports of possible pipe bombs in multiple locations in Washington, DC.

It’s unclear if the devices are real or a hoax, but they’re being treated as real.

It’s going great

2 Likes

Trump held a rally at the other end of the mall and incited supporters to march on the Capitol.
He said he would march with them.
He is now back in the White House

1 Like

From CNN’s Noah Gray

A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the chest on the Capitol grounds, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The sources could not provide further details on the circumstances of the shooting.

Trump (or someone on his account) Tweeting calls for peaceful protest and non-violence :roll_eyes:

“Proud Boys? Never heard of them” - Trump later tonight

1 Like

But not telling them to disperse

Fuck a stoat, just shoot the fucking knuckleheads.

7 Likes

Can’t quite believe what I’m hearing or seeing really, is this a new Netflix drama?

3 Likes

Curfew called for Washington DC at 6.00pm
National Guard on the way

1 Like

One protester shot it seems

From CNN’s Ted Barrett, Ali Zaslav and Manu Raju

The Senate floor has been cleared of rioters, and an officer told CNN that they have successfully squeezed them away from the Senate wing of the building and towards the Rotunda, and they are removing them out the East and West doors of the Capitol.

1 Like