Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

What an truly fucked up country the US has become

1 Like

This is apparently the 11th school shooting in the last 43 days !!!

19th this year, and gun sales increase after each atrocity. What a fucking crazy place.

Cheers Rob was just about to correct myself. Sickening - as is this - the levels of lunacy is truly off the scale

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/963878055969198080

There is no way in hell that Trump actually wrote that tweet himself.

4 Likes

True - probably playing golf

9 Likes

…The 29th mass shooting in the US in 2018. There had only been 45 days in 2018.

2 Likes

Maybe I should have put this here

The US will do fuck all about it again but in typical american exploitative style sales in things like this will go through the roof while the real solution will be bribed away by the NRA and gun lobbies.

I hope this is true!

10 Likes

That would be fucking excellent!

1 Like

Shooting survivor Emma Gonzalez just called out Trump on national television!!! She is on a mission.

2 Likes

This gun debate has been going on for so long that there is really diddly squat anyone can do about it without at best committing political suicide, and at worse starting a civil war.

Obama tried to start a debate and got precisely knowhere.

2 Likes

It has very little to do with debate and a lot to do with lobbying and the legalised bribing of politicians in the form of campaign contributions. If you can deal with the NRA, you’ll have a much better chance of getting an actual debate in the US. I recall reading that Russian funds may have come through the NRA (they donated over $30m to Trump’s campaign). If that’s the case there’s a chance there that the NRA is toast. I won’t hold my breath on that though.

NRA is just a name - guns are in the culture :frowning_face:

1 Like

The Venn diagram of Trump Russia deniers and NRA membership will.have a considerable intersection.

2 Likes

If it makes someone money America will sanction, adopt and keep it, regardless of moral or humanitarian implications. Unfortunately as Jim said , it’s their culture, they learned nothing from Dodge City and Boot Hill.

1 Like

He really is a wanker,now trying to blame the FBI and having digs at Obama for not doing anything.

Seems the kids are having a strike on April the 20th

1 Like