Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Only if it’s on Fox :smiley_cat:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Itinerary for Drumpf’s visit

• Toss a few Brexit related grenades
  • Insult NATO allies, preferably while slipping in a bit of pro-Putin grovelling
  • Tout his gauche Scotchland golf club
1 Like

Seems rump is now avoiding London.
I’d like to see someone tie the blimp on his rear bumper at Heathrow for the 3 day visit.

Or as James o Brien suggested this morning,line all the routes for the visit with massive loudspeakers,and blast out the Benny Hill theme tune constantly.

6 Likes

This must be done :rofl:

1 Like

I agree,it would be fantastic,and would drive him nuts.

Captain SKA strikes again

4 Likes

Big man, pig man, Ha Ha, charade you are
You well-heeled big wheel, Ha Ha, charade you are

9 Likes

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ."

3 Likes

It seems Trumps top lawyer is now looking to hire Hilary Clinton’s top lawyer. That should be interesting…

In other news, and continuing the ‘put the fox in charge of the henhouse’ attitude (Andrew Wheeler worked as one of the coal industry’s most powerful lobbyists, and shortly takes over the EPA), Trump is trying to install Brian Benczkowski as Assistant AG for the DOJ’s Criminal Division.
Benczkowski is a lawyer for the Russian Mafia (Alfa Bank).

2 Likes

3 Likes

Are there any book depositories in London? Asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Yep. Hoxton Street near Hoxton Square. Perhaps an invitation for a Devastator at the BBQ place might get him close enough.

More knolls needed

3 Likes

Trump reportedly gave out his personal phone number to world leaders and US officials ‘had no idea’ he was making calls

1 Like

But…but…Hillary’s emails…

2 Likes

No doubt Trump will go home telling everyone that there were millions of flags out for his visit.

Fxt.

3 Likes