Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

37263373_2556415481112806_4029229053692084224_n

3 Likes

How much wouldn’t wouldn’t a wouldn’t chuck chuck if a wouldn’t chuck could chuck wouldn’t?

10 Likes

Trump, Pence, Pompeo, and Bolton brainstormed for two days to come up with that would/wouldn’t story.
Yep, that’s the kind of brain genius’ running the show.

1 Like

I think you are right. It appears to be a new level of circus.

How many ends does intelligence have ? And which are the higher ones ? Did they love the performance because by the end of it they hadn’t laughed so much in years ?

VB

Yes Donald, I’m quite certain Russian intelligence operatives were very pleased with your performance.

1 Like

From the comments below his post

1 Like

One telling moment in the rise of Trump occurred at the Republican Convention; in the past the nominee of both parties has always had a childhood friend, former teacher, or some such make a speech to introduce the delegates to the real {insert candidates name here}. Trump didn’t do that, he had Chachi from Happy Days/Twitter troll Scott Baio.
Guess that’s what happens when you’re a conman who shits in every nest you manage to climb into.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1019667828125954055

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Excellent. Much fun to be had

Another day another bit of Trump shit

Interesting read

1 Like

Digital Information Warfare has been raging for years. It is now reaping rewards for Russia, it seems.

Worrying times for any nation hooked on 0s and 1s, since most citizens are now part of The Matrix, and a lot of our infrastructure is also vulnerable.

Edit: I just hope we are responding in kind to the aggressors!

It seems the more information people have access to the easier it’s become to fool them.

I can’t understand why there is so little mention of Russia’s cyberwarfare during the Brexit referendum. Unless, of course, there is the same amount of collusion with the Russians here as with Trump and the Republicans.

1 Like

Personally, I believe Trump is a stooge. I think he really is as stupid as he seems. His presidency is a means to an end for someone somewhere.

2 Likes

I think your right.

The systematic dismantling of laws and government depts that has taken place since he took over looks more and more like a well thought out plan.

My money is on Steve Bannon is still involved behind the scenes.

Without wanting to cross contaminate threads, the actions of the Trump administration indicate to me that the UK should be doing everything it can to remain in the EU. Europe is under attack from East and West. If we jump, we become a target for both.