Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Under very dubious circumstances

1 Like

5 Likes

Such a cunt, constantly trying to hector and bully till he gets his way.

1 Like

This cunt is the biggest threat of them all

1 Like

Great comment on that thread

Bannon is auditioning for the role of Herman Goering in this New World Order I’m guessing…

1 Like

:+1:

6 Likes

A very good a description of him - just hope he comes to the same end.

He looks like he already has come to the same end. Bannon looks like an extra from Day of The Dead…

1 Like

More detail about Butina

10 Likes
2 Likes

Things are hotting up - and not nicely…

Remind you of anything ?

Both sides need to be generating a lot of noise and hot air to distract from the problems they have at home. It’ll pass.

VB

You called it right. It has passed. That article was from September 2017.

Yes. I was making the point that the Trump/Rouhani spat is a carbon copy of the Trump/Kim spat. The Trump/Kim spat took place in the past and you’re right, it’s the one that has passed. The Trump/Rouhani spat is taking place in the present. It is the one that will pass.

VB

Sorry. Went right over my head. Not very with it today.

1 Like

You and me both. Discombobulated doesn’t even begin to cover it.

2 Likes

It is a very minor niggle with the s/ware, but on balance I think I’d prefer my replies to other posts to have the little ‘reply’ indicator in the top right corner, even if the reply immediately follows the post it’s replying to. I can see how my reply above might look a bit off-the-wall if you’ve not spotted that it is a reply. I find myself having to go back and make this mental leap surprisingly often. Especially on Mondays when I’m certainly never at my best.

VB

1 Like

This is the one thing I would change about the software too.