Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Could be worse. It might have wilted your chakras.

Just so… Don’t step on my blue suede kundalini

1 Like

Ghengis

i will not fall victim to conformity - if you understand the formation of a word it’s job as a symbol of communication is complete. Pedantry is for skid panted middle of the road drones, anxious people pleasers, neurotic control freaks and plebeian malcontents. Tai chi can help

2 Likes

So everyone on the abattoir then?:joy:

1 Like

Quite, now change your pants you could get run over by a bus

1 Like

I go commando.:grin:

1 Like

N.B mr mws will resume normal service when he actually gets a nap. Apologies for the bile, in the mean time I am stuck in a barn with x4 under tens who seem to think uncle Matt is: A crash mat, lover of screaming, ice cream man, hater of rest, big fan of transformers ninja steel… help

3 Likes

Make the most of it. I’d love to spend another day with either of my sons with them back to being aged 3-5.

(not that I don’t enjoy their company now, but they were very sweet at that age).

3 Likes

Ah, this is grandpa training. I hope the necessary permits were acquired and a risk assessment taken.

Crash mat simulation is a basic requirement and should be perfected before others can be attempted.

After crash mat comes carrying as many children as possible. Due to my experience I’m up to 4 under 5s. Having mastered this I am also able to walk around the garden with said 4 children attached. The next step is however a challenge. This involves finding somewhere suitable to fall over so as to make the children laugh a lot without hurting any of them. Hurting yourself is permitted as it makes the ankle biters laugh even more.

There are many other days of this training but I fear you’re too inexperienced yet.

2 Likes

So far I have deployed the big daddy splash, a little known olde English wrestling move called the lush hogston combined with a stern face and deep growl. These efforts have generated further mirth and frivolity. Seemingly shouting refrain and desist is a surefire invitation to up the anti. It’s fun but I’m knackered

Mrs mws is currently taking one for the team

4 Likes

You’re clearly on the advanced course if you’re using equipment. The lush hogston is indeed a little known and it should be said a little used move. It’s considered a bit passe these days. I’m glad someone is keeping it going, well done.

1 Like

Becoming more and more unhinged…

Indeed, the door frame may be in Washington but the door is at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

Will the Orange One ever realise that most news about him is negative for a reason?

I expect he will win a second term.

If he gets that far I expect you’re right

1 Like

Silly wig wearing cunt

Pathological and half the 'murcans haven’t smelled the covfefe yet.