Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

It will be a quick ‘thoughts and prayers’ for the hurricane victims and then it will all be about him

“My Mommy says you’re an asshole”.

1 Like

[This is a genuine tweet!]

Has Trump turned over a new leaf and started telling the truth?
(If anyone doesn’t follow, check where the government of Puerto Rico is based, and who is at it’s head.)

1 Like

:grin:

7 Likes

I don’t understand. Who’s the bloke on the right :thinking:

1 Like

Some bloody hippie.

3 Likes

I might have suggested that it is St Jezza of Corbyn, but given his current difficulties, I won’t.

3 Likes

a very naughty boy.

2 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

From the Stormy Daniels book.

"…Trump’s bodyguard invites Daniels to dinner, which turns out to be an invitation to Trump’s penthouse, she writes, in a description of alleged events that Daniels has disclosed previously but which in the book are rendered with new and lurid detail. She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart…

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

Daniels’ alleged relationship with Trump included one moment in 2007, she writes, in which she is with Trump in a hotel room watching a Shark Week broadcast on cable television when he receives a phone call from Hillary Clinton, then running against Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“Then, to make it crazier, Hillary Clinton called,” Daniels writes. “He had a whole conversation about the race, repeatedly mentioning ‘our plan’…

“Even while he was on the phone with Hillary, his attention kept going back to the sharks…"

5 Likes

In future, if I ever have to state what was the worst ever start to a day, I think reading this post will feature in the top 1

6 Likes

The shark obsession is very funny though!

1 Like

Yeah, but the filth I had to wade through to get there took a chunk of shine from the comedy value

I quite liked it.

2 Likes

Another reason to hate mushrooms

3 Likes

Even his family are lying cunts

Watch the video

Anderson Cooper Shreds ‘Idiotic’ Don Jr. Over Phony Florence Photo

Don Jr. is in many ways worse than his father, and if it is possible, even more stupid.
I want to see that racist, chinless waste of spunk go to jail so badly

8 Likes