Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

4 Likes

Presumably that is after the ingestion of a heroic quantity of little blue pills…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting that there was an list of women willing to vouch for the judge’s good character produced almost as soon as the accusation against Kavanaugh was made. Someone obviously knew this was out there during his vetting and just didn’t give a fuck. Only the best people :rofl:

2 Likes

It beggars belief just how low the US has sunk since Trump became president - it is being run by the most craven group of characters in it’s history and that’s says something.

It makes Deadwood look like Playschool and I think they’ve still a long way to fall yet.

1 Like

And yet, surprisingly, most of the women on the list have said they did not issue such an endorsement :thinking:

1 Like

And that’s the truly scary part. Trump doesn’t have an original thought in that pea brain of his, this is all things the far right in 'merica have dreamed of doing for ages. The nominee list for SCOTUS appointees was provided by organisations like The Federalist Society and The Heritage Foundation, truly nefarious groups.
FOX News blowhards/professional assholes like Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs actually influence Trump’s thinking/policy. Sad.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Privileged sociopath in lack of empathy shocker.

1 Like

Perhaps it would be easier to ask

VB

14 Likes

On Wednesday, Donald Trump Chairs A UN Security Council Meeting. Here’s What Could Go Wrong. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emilytamkin/trump-un-security-council-iran

Oh dear shit gibbon will fling dung.

2 Likes

That would be worth watching

9 Likes
5 Likes

Cruelty to artificial intelligence.
This can only hasten the rise of Skynet.

2 Likes

I’m sure this must be on the thread somewhere, but I can’t be arsed to check…

Like, 2 posts prior to yours. You lazy fucking shackledragging underground dwelling cunt.

6 Likes

Harsh, but you do make good point.

2 Likes