Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Soft lad has just announced he thinks that the Saudi ‘explanation’ is credible.
ffs, and there was I thinking Jackanory was a tad ott.

1 Like

I wonder now whether Nicky Haley didn’t fancy the hypocrisy of having to stand up at the UN & downplay the seriousness of this piece of work. A pity. She does righteous indignation well when it suits them.

It looks like the two regional, religious based, superpowers are vying for supremacy. It does tickle me when they complain about the other fucking over journos.

Both countries are a shitstorm of human rights abuses.

2 Likes

1 Like

I was talking with someone today who had just got back from 3 weeks in the US. (Mainly Mid America)
He said that the support for Trump is astonishing, they like that he says what he thinks because it is what most of the electorate think.
They also think that he really is cutting through red tape and bullshit and getting things done. The case in point being that imports from China were killing the US, he has been brave enough to do something about it.
People are seeing the difference they say.
It is also very difficult for us to appreciate just how hated Hilary Clinton is.
He will get elected for a second term.

No doubt.

My S.I.L. who lives in Maryland would vote for him again in a heartbeat, as would everyone of her friends. Mind you, they’re all mildly racist and believe the rest of the world should acknowledge that the USA should police the entire planet. No exceptions.

Hopefully the prospect of four more years will be denied to us by the embracing comfort of thermonuclear war. I, for one, look forward to being vapourised by the tiny orange finger of doom pressing firmly on the button…

Pains me to say it… but Nicola “nippy sweetie” Sturgeon has his number…

Sturgeon boycotts event in far-right row - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45925720

Good judgment but how the fuck did get a visa in the first place.

1 Like

Thise cunts need to vote stronzetto too

https://www.trump.com/merchandise/trump-fragrance/

Trump fragrance. Childish snicker…

1 Like

No original thoughts in his head.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s like unearthing the tree of life for north circular Essex man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pipe bombs sent to Trumps critics, we’re fucked if anyone hacks the AA database.

The cunt can’t even be bothered to compose his own tweet ref the bombs sent to Obama & the Clintons, retweeting VP Penis’s instead

Check out @realDonaldTrump’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1055127893112696832?s=09

The Generalissimo is at it again.

Don’t you guys realise that the whole pipe bomb thing is a plot by the Liberals?
Otherwise how come none of them went off?
Just a cynical attempt to get a sympathy vote for the Dems in the Mid Term elections

You guys fall for it every time!!!

5 Likes

It does appear that there’s a fair bit of doubt (online anyway) about who exactly is behind such an an urtterly incompetent shambles of an operation.

My money is on DexEU.but with Chris Grayling pulling the strings.

2 Likes

I am in Dusseldorf today with some US colleagues. They actually do think that the bombs were sent by Democrats to gain credit in the mid-term elections.

Yiou could have a video of Trump delivering bombs himself, and most of his supporters would write it off as fake news. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes