Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

pic.twitter.com/EWrIVl8ZCd

— Florida Man (@_FloridaMan) November 9, 2018
1 Like

Lopwell Man surely :grinning:

2 Likes

Moral compass completely fucked, honesty, integrity and humanity non-existent. Has made America grate again, on every ones nerves.

4 Likes

That applies to every country and government on the planet.
Trump just doesn’t try to pretend otherwise.

3 Likes

He’s still a knob.

2 Likes

Yes he is.

VB

6 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

In the Paris rain, May 1961, JFK and de Gaulle honour soldiers who gave their lives.

2 Likes

I’m going to speculate that this whole thing was a deliberate play to generate scandal with no real consequence, in order to keep someotuing else out of the headlines

2 Likes

I’m not sure that scandal will have no consequence. A slur to veterans (especially those who died) will not sit well with his supporter base.

Although if Fox News don’t report it they will never know.

It will make no difference. He could piss on the American Flag and he would still see a second term (Ok, that’s an exaggeration, but you get my point)

They’ve already been brainwashed. Any anti-Trump musings are just dismissed as fake news. His supporters are blind to negative news.

3 Likes

It can happen right in front of them and they would say it’s fake. If you say something often enough…

An apartment window in NYC today:

2 Likes

A real product

Had to look that up.

From their website…“Sorry, we cannot accept returns of intentionally damaged bears” :joy:

4 Likes

1st class cunt

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

Speaking of which, today is Veterans Day in Dumfuckistan,.

On Veterans Day the President has traditionally visits Arlington National Cemetery to pay his respects.

It’s going to rain there today. Guess who didn’t go to pay their respects today.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/white-house-confirms-trump-will-not-visit-arlington-cemetery-veterans-day-rain-expected/