Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

He is clearly over-qualified to act as Chief of Staff for Trump as I presume the job entails changing Tump’s nappies and paying off the hookers and wig dealers. Why the fuck he would ever want the job is a separate question.

Anyhow, I hope he gets the job because (i) it gets him off our TV (ii) it gets him to the USA and (iii) he is guaranteed to be the fall guy for Trump because he is such an utter cunt. I look forward to him getting 675 consecutive years in the Tennessee State Penitentiary for the crime of being an utter cunt. No jury of his peers could fail to convict.

6 Likes

Harsh but fair.

1 Like

I know, I haz the fail. He is such a cunt I couldn’t maintain my rage sufficiently to achieve ‘harsh and unfair’. I hadn’t a chance with being ‘cruel yet vindicitive’.

I need to improve on my ranting…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The CoS is a regular attendee at the National Security Council and it’s unthinkable (OK, this is Donald Trump world, but surely it’s unthinkable) that he wouldn’t have to become a naturalised US citizen (see above). In which case we could stop him coming back here.

VB

2 Likes

I thought Mulvaney got the gig?

Acting.

VB

I’ll award him citizenship of Pluto if we can launch him into orbit. I’m sure best of three with a trebuchet would count.

Ah. Given the state of Mr Orange, anyone in the role would just be ‘acting’ wouldn’t they?

1 Like

As long as the orbit’s around Pluto, despite ‘low earth’ perhaps being more suited to his talents.

VB

Best out of five with the trebuchet then…

Brexit dividend

2 Likes

He’s having to employ people who are actually openly disrespectful to him now:

1 Like

Make it a ballista and a few of these. Then who’s counting?

Image result for pliny the elder beer

1 Like

5 Likes
2 Likes

Just snorted out loud in a cafe at that one

1 Like

Just another normal day in the office of The President of the United States of America.

How much does Trump personally stand to lose from a rate increase? :thinking:

The arse has come out from under the high-end Manhattan real estate market so a debt financed venture with illiquid assets (propery) and a questionable credit and legal history will be paying serious interest rates now, whatever about in the face of future rises.

Depends on Russian interest rates.