Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

7 Likes

All the good things are down to me. But all the bad things are down to someone (anyone) else.

VB

3 Likes

I use a good dollop of scepticism with these type of stories now but an ex-mossad head is interesting

Plonker.

Lethal incompetence

Who the fuck is advising the cunt, or is he just not listening.

I know, just a stupid question.

2 Likes

Brexit has been referred to on here as a cuntocracy. Sorry guys - the US beat the UK to it.

Quoting the NY Times:

“In a telephone call with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, Mr. Trump said he would not object if Turkish forces invaded Syria and attacked Kurdish forces - including American allies - whom Ankara considers terrorists.”

This said soon after Trump, with no discussion or reference to any of his teams (military, strategic, foreign relations or otherwise) announced US forces were being pulled out of the area.

And just before his misled US forces in the field with statements saying he’d personally arranged significant pay increases for them.

Keeping the window blinds down as a security measure didn’t work in broad daylight. Who might’ve guessed this?

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

4 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

"Asked if he had security concerns about the trip, Trump, who was accompanied by his wife, Melania, told reporters in Iraq: “I had concerns about the institution of the presidency. Not for myself personally. I had concerns for the first lady, I will tell you.”

Reminds me of his ludicrous quote in relation to the Florida School shootings.

“I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,”

1 Like

Looking at recent appointments to the Trump office, the only person he’s recruited who was actually qualified to do their job properly was Stormy Daniels!

1 Like

5 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Paul Dacre modelled the Daily Mail’s ethos on that for about 26 years.

2 Likes

Flouncy Mcflounce Face at it again.

Donald fuck off and take your ball with you.

4 Likes

is he old enough for that?

1 Like

A bigger cunt than I thought possible.

2 Likes

@johnny_s - Trump is really racking up the cunt points.

Blames democrats for everything - now it’s their fault that he doesn’t have money for the wall. Presumably the Dems bribed Mexico to not pay for it?

In the meantime, this is some of the best news I’ve read in a long time.

6 Likes