Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Might have been posted before, but this is compelling viewing

Pretty sure that the solution to bringing the world nuclear fusion is imminent. After he’s solved the Middle East problem, ISIS, World famine and turning water into wine.

While you’re at it, Donald, do me a favour and stop climate change.

He’s great, isn’t he. Great, really great. He’s so great and that’s really great.

3 Likes

The more I see of this prick, the more I am convinced he is mentally ill.

1 Like

Not to mention the millions of ‘mentally ill’ people who voted for him

1 Like

He’s had a very distant relationship with objective truth for a very long time now. He’s also in a position where he can actually change enough of reality (mostly for the worse, it seems, but still he can change it) that retaining a grip on what ‘solid ground’ is gets harder and harder. And the people around him are all pushing disparate and competing versions of reality at him. That must be pretty disorientating. I imagine it’s like living in a dream, or the early stages of dementia, or the effects of long-term low-level hallucinogen abuse. His behaviour, viewed from the outside, certainly suggests that he’s struggling.

VB

1 Like

I switch between this and a number versions where he’s just a nasty bastard.

In a recent press conference it’s easy to see the contempt he treated a female journo with. It didn’t look as though he was confused or pre dementiad at all.

But then as you say some of his decisions suggest a lot of wrong headed ness.

So my conclusion? Fuck knows.

He’s surrounded by numpties who who have an infantile grasp of how politics works, and advise him terribly - hence him boxing himself into a corner

His own world view - aside from him being an expert in everything, see wonerful clip above - is shaped almost entirely by Fox and talk radio whackjobs, who paint an entirely different picture of what the hell is going on than that which all others see.

You’d have thought the drubbing in the mid-terms might have awakened some sense of perspective (or survival) but he seems to be doubling down on the dumb

3 Likes

Excellent bit of juxtaposition on BBC news site:

6 Likes

Succinct in demonstrating he’s a self promoting, self interested, whimsical, amoral, unfit for purpose president, bully and a cunt. ( and some more ) Odious man.

2 Likes

Oops

2 Likes

Mwahahahahaha!!! Fecking brilliant :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The smoking gun it would appear.

1 Like

Errrr

7 Likes

I’ll put 10p on him being elected by Americans for a 2nd term.

1 Like

What the fresh hell. This is REAL. Filmed in 1958- about a conman who grifts a small town of suckers into building a wall. History not subtle enough for you? GUESS THE GRIFTER'S NAME
(And watch until the end) pic.twitter.com/6FA3p6KC00

— Alex Hirsch (@_AlexHirsch) 9 January 2019

Good ending :grinning:

1 Like

On the left: #Russia's state TV.
On the right: Trump's state TV, @FoxNews.
Don't get confused.#TrumpWall pic.twitter.com/5HHClLtnp4

— Julia Davis (@JuliaDavisNews) 10 January 2019

"The media, which I call the opposition party . . . in co-ordination with the Democrats"Hahahahaha!

"I’m a professional at technology"Bwahahahaha!!!

“Obviously I never said this” Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

4 Likes

I hopefully expect this will become his defining moment.

Up with which every federal worker/voter will not put.

FOR FUCK SAKE