Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I watched that earlier on the news.

Utterly deluded, but outbursts like this will only serve to cement his supporters into electing him for a second term.

Ghod it’s depressing.

That he flagged up the unity of the 'publicans as a headline at least suggests the polar opposite is true.

“Extremely united” was the phrase he repeated…

Not just united, no, but extremely united.

Or will be creative in finding ways round. :smiley:

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/12/coast-guard-begins-reselling-seized-cocaine-amid-government-shutdown/?fbclid=IwAR2M2KA6jRSEw9HcoFF2Syfmwl5Hz7a2lcZAuXfTI6bwWupfHuHqm3bYWBU

Seems to be an ex-services site. When the “news” gets so bizarre, only fake is sufficient. :rofl:

For fuck’s sake there is no need to shout.

5 Likes

Respectfully disagree.

HE’S A CUNT

1 Like

OK. Nice “‘s” this time too. :smiley:

1 Like
3 Likes

Not sure about that. His approval rating has languished between 35-40% for his entire presidency.
If the Republicans can figure out a way to get rid of Trump while keeping some/most of his base tied to the party, they would jump at the chance. Linking Trump to Russia (and the Manafort revelations seem to be confirming what has been suspected) presents such an opportunity.
There are bitter enders in Congress, the Senate, and the electorate that are never going to give up on Trump, but the results of the mid-terms were certainly an eye opener for the party Outside of rural areas they got hammered and traditional Democrat voting areas that took a chance on Trump in 2016 flipped back . Democrat candidates are literally lining up to run for any elected office up for grabs in 2020.
A Nixon like resignation in exchange for immunity from prosecution might serve Trump’s purposes, allowing him to spend the rest of his life airing his grievances on FOX News. Could even turn it into a nice little money spinner.

Would be the first time in his life he’s actually made money.

2 Likes

1 Like

The cunt’s like Darth Vader, every fucker trying to find the goodness in him.

Jesus fucking Christ! Rudolph Giuliani is now claiming that the Trump legal team should be allowed to review and “correct” Mueller’s final report.
“As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you — so we can correct it if they’re wrong,” said the former New York City mayor, who is a member of Trump’s personal legal team. “They’re not God, after all. They could be wrong.”

After the interview Giuliani enjoyed a refreshing chalice of blood and retired to his crypt.

7 Likes

Unlike Donald and his people.

When he first said it, a couple of days ago, I’m sure I heard a BBC newsreader on Radio 4 say that the president of the United States had made a claim, in a speech, which was untrue. She was essentially calling a foreign head of state a liar. I’m 60 and I don’t ever remember the BBC going that far about any head of state in their news programming.

VB

2 Likes

Giuliani must be wondering why Trump has hired 17 new lawyers then

Are you ready? Ok, here we go

13 Likes

Is the dam about to burst ?

We can but hope

Fake news