Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Interesting perspective

https://www.alternet.org/2019/03/a-crisis-of-american-politics-richard-nixon-and-john-dean-brought-us-here-but-the-true-lessons-of-that-history-are-still-hidden-from-us/

1 Like
3 Likes

1 Like
  1. "I know there are people in the Republican Party and people – really, even conservatives – good conservatives – they don’t like tariffs. I’m not liking or not liking.

Eh?

73ca6c843976cedc14ab23c7598a2726

Ahahahaahahahaha…cunt!

A jump is hardly surprising. Between the date of announcement and imposition of the tariffs and quotas on China there was a substantial increase in business, that is, customers in the USA bought more than they ordinarily would have to lock in the cheaper prices.

Expect the deficit to narrow somewhat during the next accounting period. If there is no fall in the deficit then the USA has scored a significant own goal.

1 Like

Hmmm . . . Republicans attempt to juice the economy and wind up with shit on their hands . . . never seen that before :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

2 Likes

More fake news :rofl:

1 Like

So people are no longer bothered by the use of substitute Melanias now? :grinning:

1 Like

WTF is the woman? Is she even real?

2 Likes

The AP says it is Melania

VB

He has never been that bothered.

1 Like

Looks like she missed her latest botox appointment, he needs to be careful as she may start displaying emotions soon.

I saw the footage the White House released. It did appear to be her although the still photo above does look like someone else.