Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

9 Likes

I’m gonna be watching more of this fella. He sounds like me with a Yankee accent :rofl:

2 Likes

He also revealed at his recent CPAC speech that he still spends evenings looking at conspiracy sites trying to prove that his inauguration crowd was the “largest in history”. Unhinged :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

“My dad will beat up your dad”… FFS, I know he’s a child, but a 7 year old???

Just stoking up the shit and giving the green light to the thugs. Cunt!

1 Like

He’s not exactly subtle. At least he’s stopped short of issuing them with brown shirts.

Maybe not brown shirts, but plenty of MAGA caps and ‘Hate the Press’ t-shirts

The dog whistle was answered in Christchurch today

1 Like

Yep, watch the cunts send their prayers and thoughts!

There are bad people on both sides

Mucking fuppet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The cunt gets worse each day

https://www.alternet.org/2019/03/trump-mindlessly-tweets-out-link-to-anti-muslim-website-shortly-after-new-zealand-mosque-shooting/

He is a brainless bumbling buffoon.

NZ prime minister Jacinda Ardern says Donald Trump called her and asked what the US could do. She says she replied: “Sympathy and love for all Muslim communities.”

10 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Please watch this it’s about 30 mins long but worth it - the world needs to stop thinking, once and for all, that Trump is some sort of buffon.

I’ve not had chance to watch that particular clip yet, but I follow American politics fairly closely.

I do still think Trump is a buffoon, you only have to watch him talk to see that he really has no fucking clue about anything. But he is a seriously evil twat who has put into place any number of people who are far more competent and just as hateful to implement all of this shit. Stephen Miller in particular is clearly not stupid (not least as demonstrated by his invariably hiding from the limelight).