Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Your probably right regarding Trump, it was in the heat of the moment after watching the report, but it’s still one of the most sinister things I’ve seen in a long time.

The things being done to thousands of immigrant children by ICE with WH approval is bordering on the early days of Nazi Germany. As someone pointed out on the twitter comments to the clip - they can’t keep records of where all the migrant children being detained by ICE are but they can keep a 28-page spreadsheet detailing the menstrual cycle of pregnant teenagers.

As you say Steven Miller is the key player in all of this.

1 Like

Miller is the biggest cunt in the administration, and that’s saying something. I’m convinced a lot of Trump’s most racially charged tweets are actually Miller (anyone honestly think Trump knows or would care to know about Wounded Knee?)

1 Like

A classic - he’ll be raging.

7 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

He really is some cunt

4 Likes

Arguing with the dead does show a singular commitment to holding a grudge.

1 Like

Fuck lump has obvious inferiority problem with deceased political statesman :laughing:

1 Like

Plausible origins for this McCain ramble.

edited for accuracy.

1 Like

Meanwhile in the land of the free and the home of the brave

https://www.alternet.org/2019/03/mike-pompeo-stokes-bizarre-theological-belief-that-trump-was-chosen-by-god-to-to-help-save-the-jewish-people/

It’s the beginning of spring and I have just heard the first cuckoo

1 Like

Need some “crazy” brown people to get the base fired up . . . they’ll never fall for that caravan story again . . . wonder what will happen if I hit this hornet’s nest with a stick? /Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/politics/trump-golan-heights-tweet/index.html

2 Likes

Hunt’s no better:

Nobody will dare criticise that for fear of being accused of anti semitism.

1 Like

Lol

5 Likes

10 Likes

Funnier if you know the original song by Johnny Rivers