eBay stuff (Part 2)

@kernow Have you not got one?

My first band had our debut single released on CDI as well as vinyl. It was the first test CDI release that got played across the world at trade fairs, and on Tomorrow’s World (The nearest I ever got to Top Of The Pops, as it was on before it!) It had all sorts of extras like you could ask the band questions and there was spoken audio answers it would play and stuff. All felt well high-tech at the time.

I’ve long since lost the copy I had, and I don’t think I ever knew anyone who actually had a player apart from my Uncle Martin, who always had everything new, tech-wise.

9 Likes

Hell no it’s awful
I don’t own any retro apart from a neogeo and a mister

I’ve just seen a bog standard black 834p go for £809 on eBay

Wat

Mind you the last 868pl I saw went for £3800 so

A post was split to a new topic: Sex Pistols lyrics auction

A post was split to a new topic: ‘Comedy’ ebay auctions

3 Likes

Lovely nearly had a pair a few years ago…

1 Like

They’re OK, not spectacular and certainly worth nowhere near that much SQ wise, but decent enough. I spent a fair amount of time listening to a pair that a friend used to own, must be nearly 20 years ago.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s the fastest escalation to crazy I’ve seen in a while…

Me >> Hi, Would you be interested in selling the alphason arm separately?

Crazy >> Silly idea. If you want only the arm YOU sell the (USELESS ON IT’s OWN) PD300 without arm.

Me >> Not sure if you understand how turntables and arms work but you can quite easily buy or sell a deck without an arm.

Crazy >> I wish to keep using my lovely turntable until it sells to a nice person, instead of breaking it up for a clever dick?

How many people can we get to ask if he’ll sell the arm separately?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175459791145?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11051.m43.l1123&mkcid=26&ch=osgood&euid=6a2e4ff1adc64edd935c189eff33985b&bu=44135213165&osub=-1~1&crd=20221023035748&segname=11051

6 Likes

I’ll send him a message asking him if he wants to sell the deck only.

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:flushed: that’s a big beast

He has some other comedy for sale as well.

Nice diddy unit there.

1 Like

Have now had 3 replies to my messages asking if he’ll split the arm :fishing_pole_and_fish:

4 Likes

Just asked about buying the spirit level…

1 Like

Have you aked him if the record can be taken off ?