eBay stuff (Part 1)

When your fettled Puresound goes up on ebay, I will bid millions and then not pay to protect everyone else.

2 Likes

Rest assured you’re long since blocked from bidding for anything :+1:

And My Baby :heart: is going nowhere - sold favourite pieces in the past, not making THAT mistake again!

1 Like

Any of the stuff I “like” just gets given to people on loan for the same reason.

2 Likes

Let me guess, Triangles. We’re both in that club, and it’s not a good one.

:+1: That whole system - the Naias, the Beard P35ii and the Unison Research C5 pre and big unico CDP…

To be fair I’ve surpassed them by some margin now performance-wise, but nostalgia and the fact I sold them for a LOT less than they cost, mainly to people who didn’t “get” them, will always rankle. Me dum.

Nostalgia is overrated. Referendums prove this.

5 Likes

Don’t know about the speakers but the room’s bizarre:

I’m pretty sure they’ve been for sale for ages. I’m also pretty sure that the ‘House of Chucky’ has been extensively commented upon here.

Doesn’t stop the whole thing being extremely feckin’ bizarre though.

Sorry, should’ve done a search…
You’d think they’d sort it out if they wanted to get someone into the house to look at them. Or is there a hifi market dedicated to alcoholic teddy bear fetishists who never clean?
They’ve got a Pavoni coffee machine though :+1:

Yep. Old news.
The speakers are doors to an underground gimp cellar.

1 Like

Weird that should get a mention today as I was just looking at pictures in Hifi Choice (on the Lav) this morning of it all set up at Scalford :slight_smile:

Had no idea that had even been in a mag!

It was written in the “Ha, look at THIS!” comic relief sense in an otherwise all too serious pamphlet.

Adorable! :heart_eyes:

baby's%20first%20troll

The behringer is better than your POORSound stuff.

HAA, i did it again, i did a good****

****idiocy

I shall scan it and send it thee.

1 Like

anyone near the isle of arran for these lovelies

Someone’s 'avin a giraffe! Overpriced Chifi 15 years ago, hilariously overpriced at 600 sheets for scruffy examples on the edge of the wilderness now!

Which also happens to not be on the Isle of Arran

1 Like

No, but alarmingly close to Glesga, so pretty much Red Indian territory… :anguished:

God I miss Scotch Brian, I’m offending all the wrong people these days…

sigh…

3 Likes