eBay stuff

Yeah, blabla cunt.

No idea whether the price is realistic, but
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::etc etc…

I’m just a mess here.

It’s always tempting to DIY something that uses my JBLs but with an extra 15" driver. Would be great fun! I think that you can get the horns for the mids as well…

It’s hifitradingstation so of course it isn’t.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In comparison to what is about it doesn’t look too far gone (Particularly as there’s a make an offer option)

You should buy them instead of spending your cash on scaffolding.

I like your line of thinking, but in the end you are a bad, bad person for suggesting such a thing! :angry: My house might fall down on top of my JBLs (unlikely) or, my domestic antipodean might go postal (likely) with extremely unpleasant consequences. Given that I prefer my favourite internal organs just where they are right now, the scaffolding stays.

They’re not that big - just sneak them in and hope she doesn’t notice - that’s what I do :wink:

_gsrx_vers_811 (GS 7.0.9 (811)). 1/10 – Deceased. For parts only. 2/10 – Very Poor. Sold as seen. 3/10 – Poor. Bad, physical condition, all features functional. Visually not pretty! |

i have told steve so many times about his ads on ebay , he just does not seem to get it !! he has these expensive magico speakers and other esoterica and then announces they are in bad physical condition . extremely strange

Technics 1210 0wners?

Linn LP12 owners

If only they were worth £2k to begin with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Might (or might not) be of interest to @murrayjohnson, @Valvebloke, @Ruprecht or others on here…

Looks like the sort of thing @pmac would sit in front of when he’s trying to make contact with the mainland. :smile:

Already fully equipped

Could be nice for someone starting out.

My first system had one of these - looks a bargain to me.

I’ll bed me be finally passed it on to a best mates son, he was over the moon