eBay stuff (Part 1)

I await the usual @ichm price/desirability barrage.

3 Likes

I put them on this site before if you check. I have two pairs, very nice speakers if you plan to listen medium or loud. Much nicer than the newer bland ones. Fair price for a good condition pair, only going to get more expensive.

You have to stroke them every time you walk past.

I hope your talking about the speakers :slightly_smiling_face:

Unable to post a linky from work, but just spotted a Techy SL7 in Hitchin. Ā£49.99 and no bids. 22hrs to goā€¦

Here you go:

1 Like

Iā€™d have a go myself but would end up spending more on the petrol to collect it

Itā€™s his theatrical wig and moustache catalogue I want.

1 Like

It is an hour away from me. Could help if needed.

Heā€™s willing to deliver within 50 miles, so a local here could receive it until a meet-up. @coco is even closer than me.

At cost.

Iā€™m just a few miles down the road from Hitchin, so happy to help.

Many thanks to all for the offer of Meat delivery, but I only meant that if I was close enough Iā€™d have a go. Iā€™m not desperate for it - it was just a nice-to-have, but one that Iā€™m not going to lose sleep over.
You are all incredibly kind. Thanks anyway.

He certainly has some odd books for saleā€¦ pretty close to me.

The bingham charity shop Acoustic Energy speakers I got for Ā£80 require two plinthsā€¦

Thankfully AE have spares but at Ā£52 delivered for the pair. Makes it not quite the initial bargain it seemed at a round Ā£132. At least most of it went to charity.

They want 24 quid per speaker extra for the spike kit :astonished:
That much I wonā€™t do!!!

Plank of wood not suitable? Or get something machined?

For fifty quid Iā€™ll take the proper base part. Made to measure.

Itā€™s not worth the hassle! It was the fact the spikes would have doubled the cost to over Ā£100!

2 Likes

Worth noting that it appears transports / lasers for this model are not available. Not that you want one anyway. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Big speakers donā€™t appear often in Glasgow. Are these any good? Any idea what they should go for?

1 Like