eBay stuff (Part 1)

Just down the road from me too :thinking:

a pair each?

I think Iā€™ll pass. They look a bit fugly and uncouth for my refined tastes. Also, if theyā€™ve spent their time in the Odeon being flogged through crash bang wallop movies theyā€™re likely to be knackered.

Broken in, maybe? :slight_smile:

There is a S7 AN sut for sale up the road too.

Shurrrup Bob for feckā€™s sakesā€¦:shushing_face:

1 Like

Heā€™s been trying to sell that for years. Usually for circa Ā£4k+ :roll_eyes:

I canā€™t see him letting it go for Ā£2k.

franvlad on the 'Wam

Heā€™s put it on ebay for Ā£2k now :wink:

Where? Looks like an auction to me.

didnā€™t see it was an auction, came through earlier as an email from hifishark.

At Ā£2k itā€™s a good buy. Not so at Ā£4k.

Unless it goes significantly higher than the starting price, I would bet he pulls it.

Why would he send it to Rothwell, to be checked out, and not AN?

Iā€™m not sure what the difference (Other than the fasica print ) is between the MKII and the ā€˜Cā€™ Itā€™s been a while since I looked at the prices but HIFI shark seems to show units from a wide spread of sellers gunning for around the 3-4K mark. I can say the fact the unit has been fucked with and some of the values eschewed will have a negative effect - His blurb on the settings pertains to an IO. Iā€™ve used mine with IOā€™s Koetsu and SPUā€™s - I guess thatā€™s why this unit is handy, it has x4 transformers the bottom two are IO dedicated the top two are switchable which is very handy if you like / have / want to use different carts.

Just noticed that.

Iā€™m out (not that I was ever in)

For those that like these sort of TTs, not for me, but hey. Seems a fair-ish price.

1 Like

How does that compare with the Voyd Reference?

@murrayjohnson @coco ??

Itā€™s comparable with a standard Voyd rather than a Point 5 or Reference.

ie more like this.

Not sure what the 2nd hand SMEV or Music Maker cartridge are worth.

2 Likes

Thanks, Guy.

Not much to me. Iā€™ve already got two Vā€™s and donā€™t like Music Maker carts.

No Iā€™m not a fan either.

Theyā€™re ok if youā€™re suffering with a bit of insomnia but alcoholā€™s a more pleasant way of dealing with it.

3 Likes

Bargain if you are close to Portsmouth