eBay stuff (Part 1)

Not seen any for sale before. He has a decent stereo 909 for sale too, but had one of those.

Iā€™ve had a 606 but not a 909.

Bollocks, I didnā€™t see that.

Blink and you miss the entertainment round here.

Heā€™s on PFM and they are advertised there.

In days gone by I would have bought these big vibration boxes, now I know better.

Never heard any Zanden stuff unfortunately

1 Like

:+1: and he is not on Tonyā€™s naughty step over there :wink:

I heard the passive pre and it was very good. Chris SMEagol had it and he thinks it is one of the best he has had.

Anyway, damn you I want it now. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Could be a bargain if it goes for anything close to the opening bid.

@cobbler should buy it instead of waiting forever for a Kondo preamp to appear in budget.

1 Like

Looks nice, that.

1 Like

I know, I have the cash if it goes for around that price, it even has the inputs and outputs I need. Shame itā€™s not remote, but you canā€™t have everything.

Probably have a punt.

1 Like

Anyway, half decent pre for beer money.

Zanden seller also has a nice pair of recently serviced LV RWā€™s with Kondo cables which he hasnā€™t listed especially well so may go cheap.

Errrā€¦the starting price is Ā£3,100 :thinking: I would have thought that would be at least 10 times their value :grinning:

1 Like

Think my spendors need plenty of watts, nice though

@browellm should buy this as a nice visual match for the Argento, then sell me the M7 for a budget price :grinning:

2 Likes

:grin:

Nice try

2 Likes

Would look perfect with the Argento :smile:

1 Like

Is that a living voice Argento.I keep looking at the one they have for sale at the moment,very tempted lot of money though.

Yes, very nice amp. Have a chat with Kevin Scott he is normally up for a deal.