eBay stuff (Part 1)

6 Likes

If it were not for the Gold bits I would buy this. Stunningly good arm and the maker is still around.
They are also selling The Source TT in equally good condition. I bet they were a pair as my first TT was The Source and I later added one of these arms but mine was all black to match the plinth.

:woozy_face: Needs onyx.

Sez the bloke who bought an Overvoguefinchā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If thatā€™s anywhere near as good as the CD player or the step-up I heard, it will be wonderful. The Zanden is the only CD player - as opposed to network streamer - I ever actually liked the sound of. Serious kit.

1 Like

If you do win it Bob, Iā€™d love to hear it. Youā€™re welcome to pay a visit :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure Bob will have some you could borrow.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised Bob hasnā€™t snapped it up!

Of course :roll_eyes:

p.s. set up a snipe

2 Likes

Cheeky fecker.
There is no gold bling on my rangie. The wheels are quite subtle and it is black.

2 Likes

For a meaty sound.

Is this your one looks very nice.getting more tempted now.

ser

2 Likes

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?61272-FS-First-Watt-SIT-3-amp

1 Like
1 Like

Couldnā€™t resist after a black tie dinner. I knew you would bite.
:v:

1 Like

Yes. Youā€™re welcome for a listen any time, but then Iā€™m not a million miles from Kevin either, so you may be better listening to the actual one heā€™s selling.

It was one of those Denons that I couldnā€™t be arsed to buy from a dealer in Eindhoven about 30 years ago. They wanted Ā£200 for it but it was big, grey & dusty and Iā€™m not sure Gill wouldā€™ve appreciated itā€¦ so I left it behind. Doh!

2 Likes

5 Likes

As bad as some chap I knew who sold some speakers to have double glazed windows put in

Madness

2 Likes