eBay stuff (Part 1)

How much did it make ?

Ā£3.1K

1 Like

Added foo.

Cheap if you like this sort of thing.

100W is probably the power input, not output. And the sensitivity is probably 96dB/W at 1m. But I guess ā€˜we heard what he said but we knew what he meantā€™.

VB

a useless bit of information but
Monster had legal trademark disputes regarding other companies or products that have ā€œMonsterā€ in their name, such as Monster.com and the film [Monsters, Inc. Monster said it needed to defend its premium brand, while critics said it was pursuing litigation against companies that did not have confusingly similar products

You donā€™t see these very often.

1 Like

@BobC

1 Like
1 Like

Always wanted to try some of these, based on being able to place them close to wall and allā€¦

https://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/moreinfo.php?prod_title=Snell_J/II&p=standspeaker&prod_id=63246&offset=

but these look prettierā€¦

beautiful , be great to hear them

Had a pair of these once very good stand mount speakers

The Zingalis will be fine close to a wall as that is the fronted ported version.

1 Like

They could well suit me. From what I read the MKII are much better, but then thatā€™s bound to be the answer from ā€˜the internetā€™.

I think you mean the Overture 2s. If so yes they will be better but are huge physically in comparison.

ah, not a revised version, thanks for advising.

Flounce turntable.

Read that as flatulence

2 Likes

Bought a rowing machine off eBay from this guy and when I turned up he had a huge horn system that went from floor to ceiling with a lovely little decware amp.

Not sure if he was a wammer but it sounded great.

I am liking this. Just as I was liking the other ones heā€™s sold.

2 Likes